Get more time to repay with Installment Loans
Need money fast? And a longer time to repay your loan? In-store installment loans are currently available in Colorado, Delaware, Illinois and Wisconsin. Online installment loans are available in Delaware, Missouri, South Carolina, South Dakota and Wisconsin.
How does it work?
- You can get more time to pay back your loan
- Payments are established to coincide with your payday schedule
- Terms vary and are based on your state of residence
- To find out if your state offers installment loans online or at a location, select your state here.
- For more information on installment loans, visit our frequently asked questions page.
To get an installment loan at a location*, please bring the following items:
- Two Forms of ID (valid State or Federal photo ID and one additional ID)
- Bank Statement (most recent checking account statement)
- Paycheck Stub (most recent full-time or part-time paycheck stub or verification of other income)
- Personal Checkbook
- Verification of Social Security Number
* In-store and online installment loans are offered on a state-by-state basis and fees vary. See your specific state’s offerings to determine the availability of installment loans. Online loans marketed through OnlineApplyAdvance.com are offered and funded by CashNetUSA. Online rates may vary from rates at a location.